Different Types of Visas You Can Secure With The Help Of an Immigration Lawyer

Different Types of Visas You Can Secure With The Help Of an Immigration Lawyer

Customer service good cooperation, Consultation between a Businessman and Male lawyer or judge consult having team meeting with client, Law and Legal services concept.

You can avail of different kinds of visas by hiring an immigration lawyer in Dubai. These are based on the reasons for your entry into the country. Temporary visas are for short-term employment and are designated for permanent residents. For long-term residents, an immigrant visa is the best option. For temporary entry, you can opt for non-immigrant visas. However, an immigration attorney can help you choose the best type of visa for you.

Employment-based visa

An employment-based visa allows you to work and invest in the foreign country. Applicants for this type of visa must already have an offer from an employer to qualify. A skilled worker visa may be easier to obtain if your employer can vouch for your skills. But you may also need to provide proof of your skill and expertise. Some examples are authorship of a book, participation in a prominent museum, commitment to perform musical instruments in renowned concert venues, membership in a reputable professional organization, etc.

There are various types of employment-based vision that you can avail yourself of by hiring an immigration lawyer. First, you can apply for an H-1B visa if you have an EB-5 investment in a company. You must have at least a bachelor’s degree in a field related to your profession. As the process for applying for these visas is complicated, it is best to hire an experienced immigration lawyer familiar with the regulations about this type of visa.

Student-based visas

The most common types of visas are student-based visas and employment-based visas. These visas are intended for people with exceptional ability, such as artists or athletes. You will need an employer to vouch for your credentials before obtaining an I-94. If you want to work for a multinational company, you need a business-related L-1A or H-1B.

Tourist visas

You can avail of various kinds of visas by hiring an attorney. The most common are employment-based and tourist visas. These are temporary visas for people who want to work in the other country. If you’re an immigrant who wants to work in the foreign, these visas will allow you to work for foreign employer. You’ll be able to work in the country as long as you’re qualified.

In addition to the two main types of visas, you can also hire an immigration lawyer to help you with the application. In many cases, you can get an immigrant visa if you have a job offer in the other country. An immigration lawyer can help you with your application and make it easier for you to obtain the best type of immigration visa for your situation.